Sunday, December 13, 2009

goddamnit...

ok, the whole thing with my guy maybe not being home for christmas? well, he told me he would find out on monday for sure what was going on. monday is tomorrow at the moment, fyi. i was just talking to him and it turns out he's known since friday that he wont be home. he didnt want to tell me because he "didnt want to make me sad". as it turns out, i am now sad AND pissed off. so he has effectively just fucked himself over. i realize he was disappointed, but not telling me so he wouldnt make me SAD??? REALLY??? was he planning on telling me at all, or was he just going to wait until i got home for break, all excited to see him, then be like, "oh yeah...i'm not gonna be there." >.<>goddamnit i dont even want to talk to him now.

No comments:

Post a Comment